Musings on international affairs, politics, sports and music. Oh yeah, and travel.

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Welcome!


Hello readers! I've decided to create a new blog, instead of posting on my old one. I intend for this one to be more personal and informal, more of a travel journal than random political ranting. I've been keeping a paper journal--I know, I sound like a dinosaur--and will likely transcribe selected entries from Torres del Paine for you all to enjoy. Hopefully I'll keep this up regularly, but no guarantees.

Also, since I broke my left ring finger (it's not serious, and I should have the splint off Tuesday, so don't worry) typing is difficult. Thus, I may not be updating this as regularly as I'd like until later this week. Until then, enjoy what I can throw together here in my host family's Santiago apartment, where the empenadas are fresh and the internet connection is spotty.

No comments: